If you are an architect, designer, photographer, artist, institute, gallery or event organizer and would like to publish your projects, reports, design thesis or announcements on Archisearch, please send us a selection of photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams and texts to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit your projects, please follow these guidelines:
– Image type: jpg only, RGB Colour Mode (if there`s a gif, include it too)
– Image width: 1600 pixels (no restriction on height)
– Proposed number: 10-20 images jpg (photos, diagrams, drawings, photo-realistic, drawings)
– Text: 300-500 words (you may include a short text in greek, for native professionals)
– Credits: It`s important to keep the whole team happy!
– Video: You can give us a link to Vimeo, Youtube or elsewhere to have the video embeded in the article.
For large files, namely over 20mb, please do not send the material directly, use a web server, such as WeTransfer, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
Make sure that your Dropbox and/or Google Drive folders will be sent to us through a public link.
Archisearch Editorial Team will then review the submitted material in a timely manner; your submission will be evaluated according to relevance and with reference to the aesthetics and each period’ s curatorial course. We will contact you if we need more or different images or text. The Editorial Team may also alter the image or text sequence, shorten or enrich descriptions, etc. to facilitate readership.
Please note that not all submissions will be published, although we urge you to contact us again in the future.
We do not provide monetary compensation for any articles or photo images published on our website, however, we always include requested links to our publications to make sure that you will receive the proper accreditation.