Moneqube IKE is looking for a Project Manager for the built environment sector, who will be based in our offices in Thessaloniki.
As a Project Manager, you will be expected to manage the conception, schedule and budget across multiple projects, contribute to and lead bids, ensure technical quality through appointing the correct resources, and interface with clients and collaborators in design and planning.
You will take ownership, be responsible for and drive the efficiency of projects, seeing delivery through from conception to handover on behalf of our clients.
– Minimum 3 years of managing multiple medium and large-scale projects in the residential, hotel and retail sector.
– Able to develop and monitor programs, ensure delivery on time and within budget, whilst implementing plans to mitigate and eliminate risks.
– A strong communicator, able to develop positive working relationships with clients and delivery teams.
– Has decision-making ability, with the capability to understand and manage the implications of decisions in challenging circumstances.
– Demonstrable ability to coordinate, liaise and engage with clients, key stakeholders and delivery teams.
– Prepare articulate reports, presentation, minutes and scope documents to the client.
– Proficient in Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office products.
– Excellent command of spoken and written English.
– A degree or equivalent in a related engineering subject (e.g. civil, electrical, mechanical) and/or a project management background.
Please send an email respponse to firstname.lastname@example.org with the indication MNQ001 until 26/4/2021.
Any attached files should be in pdf format and not exceed 10MB.