PILA is seeking motivated and talented designers to join their Athens office for an internship position.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating intelligent designs and strong graphic skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, work independently as well as collaboratively with a team.
- Proactive attitude with excellent problem-solving and presentation skills.
- Excellent skills with design and documentation software such as Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) AutoCAD, Rhino, Vray are required
- Excellent physical model making skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Architecture.
Please email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the title for the position you are applying for in the subject line and your availability in the body of the email. Send a combined resume and portfolio 10mb max.