We are a Group of Companies worked with clients around the world to deliver the highest calibre engineering, development and construction projects across all sectors. Now looking for enthusiastic professionals, to join our incredibly talented team!
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Set costs and project fees according to budget
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Supervise work progress
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practises
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Expertise in layout, color, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Sketchup, Vray (Sketchup, 3Ds Max), Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom) or other design programs.
- Excellent knowledge of 2D / 3D, Rendering.
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- BS degree in Interior Design or similar
What we offer
- Competitive Renumeration Package
- Challenging, Multicultural and Fast Paced Working Environment
- Continuous development and experience that is valued worldwide
- Private Life & Health Insurance
- Opportunities for development
Please send your CV in English to email@example.com .
All applications will be treated in strictest confidentiality.